Friday, January 25, 2008

driving.

LOL. The past few days, I've been feeling this "UH. I WANNA DRIVE!" moments. LOL. Kinda funny in a way but kinda scary in a way. I certainly want to drive soon. I mean like december, I guess. Let's just hope, I'll be OKAY~ XD XD. I mean, I'm excited for it but, I'm like not sure if I can do manual. You know, I'm not gonna lie or anything, I would def. say, MANUAL = hard. Auto = Okay-la but still~ LOL.

Anyways, today is what, friday? I'm home. Just sitting, surfing. Oh, BTW, YT is not opening for me. I wonder why is that, Kinda pissing me off at the moment. I mean, YT is like a part of my life. LOL. Everytime I'm bored, I YT. LOL. Anyways, I wanna start on my assignments, but this child development thingy is like, GONNA TAKE OVER MY BRAIN. I mean, I know, I wanna do something on infancy but uh, Sociology, I miss you. All of the sudden, I have that feeling, that, I miss sociology feeling. I don't know why, maybe at the mention of covert and overt, I randomly thought of "W A I, SOCIAL FORCE, BABE!" LOL.

My sister know how much I love talking about Social Forces. I mean, yeah, for the first time in years, I'll confess, I LOVE SOCIAL FORCES. Duh. HAHA. Eh, enoughhhh. Stop. Anyways, apart from sitting here at home, I'm currently feeling annoyed. My hands hurt. I mean, it hurts, hurts. I mean, I don't know, I feel uh. Enough. LOL.

Mum and dad's cooking at the moment. Cooking Home-made tumpi. YUM. Now, I'm really looking forward to today's hi-tea.

*Away*

Oh, so just got back home. Dad decided to bring me and my sister to the gym. I'm tired PLUS, when I came home, I just realised that my MSN is online, thank god, the status was set to busy. I was like, real away. No wonder, I was feeling that I forgot to do something just now. When I looked at the laptop. 3 windows conversation, I'm like "OH SH*T.!" Uhh. I sooo don't wanna leave my msn in busy anymore.

Btw, sorry syg. I didn't realise the MSN was on. Seriously. Anyways, gym was OKAY. I guess. I was kinda bored cause I kept doing the same thing over and over again. And at like around 7? Went to the squash area, was vaining with the sister and then went home. In the car, I think I almost slept. Seriously. I ALMOST SLEPT. CAN YOU BELIEVE??

I think I'm just REAL tired this days. I wonder why. Can't wait for tomorrow, wanna eat Misato. But Not sure, should I go to the kiulap one or MALL?? HELP. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment