Sunday, January 13, 2008

1 - 1

Ugh. So, semester's starting tomorrow. Yes. Tomorrow. And, from what I can see in the timetable, the very first thing that will be conducted is Bahasa Melayu I. OKAY. I should really call someone and ask for help. HAHA. Anyways... Yesterday was how should I say. Hm. I don't know. LOL. Anyways, I went to MD, yes, MD, just to settle in my Leaving Certificate which you know seriously, I DON'T THINK THEY WANT ME TO QUIT! LOL. I mean, I came last year, took the form, settled my textbooks and stuff. Then my Tutor is not available, I mean, he went to a vacation and I'm like Okay~

So. I didn't settle it last year. Wanted to settle it yesterday, annnnnnddd, Came to the Maths office; LOCKED. OKAY~ Went to the place where I had gotten my Leaving Certificate and she's like "You have to settle this bla bla bla..." and I said "I've been looking for him since last year and he's not there" and she says "Cuba cari arah coffee lounge..." OKAY~ Where the hell is coffee lounge??? BTW, I was in MD for like what, 5 months? And you expect to know where everything is? And then, LOCKER. And I said "I never asked for a locker." and she said "Mesti jua sama yang exam ani jua.." And, I said "I didn't pay for any exam.". I think I sounded a bit pissed. Haha. And this teachers that I need to find, Honestly and SERIOUSLY, I never even heard of their names when I was in MD. I'm like who?

So, we went to this place and asked where this teachers are situated. Okay, It seems like I wasted 40 minutes or so and while walking most was staring and yeah, it was a pretty annoying view except when people recognise and waves and stuff, that was okay. And then, so, off to find this locker and exam people. And~ OKAY~~~~ Staff LOCKED. Yay! Seriously, this is starting to annoy me. And my sister immediately said "Ngah, balik tah... What type of school is this seriously! *pissed*" LOL. Long~ Now, you tootttttalllly and offffiiccciiiallly hate MD, ey? Haha.

I wanted to meet my BFF;s up but, I didn't get the chance to. >__< I mean, we haven't meet each other for a long time. Since the last wecan outing. I miss them a lot. Wanted to meet up during the holidays but then, most of us were busy. LOL. It's okay though, understandable. As long as we still keep in touch. That's more important.

Hehe. Anyways. Then we text dad. Asking if we can lunch at KFC. And mum called asked, which KFC and we said Kiulap. People, the service are nice there. Seriously. Nice and friendly which is cool and nice. And then, mum and dad brought syahmi home, he still have school where as, me and my sister went to, Okay, Melabau? (Long, is this correct? LOL.) And then, we went home. Mum's home. And I surfed a bit. Watched Soulmate again and suddenly mum said "Ngah, Along! Jalan? Ambil baju?" And then, I just realise "Oh... Shoot. Tomorrow, semester start. BAJU." Hahaha. So yeah.

Went to my aunt's house, she's been our tailor since I was like 5? So yeah. I love my new baju kurung~~~ Just how I wanted them to be. And theeeen. Where did we go? Oh. Mall. Cause my sister wants to eat sushi at Misato. So, we went to Misato. I ordered Beef Teriyaki Udon. It was nice~~~~~ I should eat it again~ Eh, wait. NO!! I forgot to buy Takoyaki. HAHA. Anyways, then received a text from someone saying he's at UBD and is planning to go to The Mall. And, I was "I'm at the mall~" LOL. Then, mum wanted to do grocery shopping. And my instant reaction "Wai, please stay away from the sticks corner." Cause I know I'll buy something from Meiji if I don't stay away. Haha. They taste nice, okay! LOL. So, I went away, further from Meiji stuff and followed my sister. And then, went up and was on the way to the car and my sister was...

"Ngah~ Tu. *points to escalator*" LOL. Seriously, I didn't know what to do. My sister was more fast. I guess. Thanks long~ Yes, I do owe along alot~~~ LOL. So, talked to him for a while and then went home. Change clothes and went to the stadium. It's DPMM FC VS Pahang. It was actually a daughter & son-father outing.. LOL. Before the first half began. My sister and I were talking, my sister predicted 2-1. I predicted 1-0. Certainly noooooo. It was 1 - 1 btw. Anyways, second half spent that time with him. Yes. He was there too. LOL. Apparently someone thought I was serious when I was watching the game. Really~? LOL. I didn't realise. But, the game last night kinda remind me of;




At that time. I remember I cried my eyes out. LOL. The time when Japan lost. I was rooting for them since the beginning and My favourite player is in Japan. Inamoto, He was the midfielder. I was like "NO. This isn't happening. Inda. Not 3-1. NO. NO WAY." Yeah, and I was seriously just out of my mind when the match ended. Anyways, enough about that WC. I get nightmares when I think about it.

So yeah, It was 1 - 1 last night. Pity. DPMM Could have done better seriously. Yeah, they can. I'm not even KIDDING. They could have.

till then

w a i n e y

BTW, Trick by 東方神起. OMG. Now, I'm thinking of T album instead of tour. NO. I want that tour. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment