Tuesday, December 25, 2007

night view.

This was taken while I was in the car with my sister. We were heading back home right after we went jogging at Jerudong. Yeah, we go jogging. LOL. Well, my sister jogs, I mostly walk the 2km. Haha. Lots and lots of people were there in JP, btw. This was when me and my sister had the idea of; if we want to play the Log Flume or better known as Water Log by Bruneians, we should go to JP around 5 and go to Log Flume first, HAHA. And ride on the go-carts. LOL. We talk about things, yes, we do. We even talked about how Along really wanted riding the Pusing Lagi. But, along wasn't allowed. x) Anywayssss, to the pictures.


Can you see the round thingy which is oddly place? That's the moon. LOL. XD XD. It was full moon when we went home.



This was taken while we were going through the fly over at Rimba, yeah... Nice... Though, I did edit it a bit *looks down*.




HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment