Monday, December 24, 2007

guess.

Guess what arrive a few days ago? Our shinies. LOL. Anyways.. On saturday, I went out with my whole family right after we went and visit our grand dad at sumwhere. LOL. And after visiting we went YUMMY YUMMY. We went eating, duh. LOL. As usual. We ordered, well, i dun remember exactly what we ordered, but I remember ordering Tuna Sandwhich. (Kan long? I did? eh, it's suppose to be WE did, Haha) What else did we ordered? Satay? Mee? Lekor~~ Yummm~ LOL. anyways, to the uncool pictures! AH, camera, i seriously need you.



This was actually taken right after I taken a few spoon of it. And you know what, IT TASTED SO YUMMY....


As usual, I ordered Ice Lemon Tea, mum said the Ice Lemon Tea was "Tawar~" but I say "It's okay, I like it. X)"


For most UBD-ians, Remember the Lekor stall at CLT?? Yeah, this is the same one. ^^


The tuna sandwhich, tasted OMG. Yummy. HAHA, Yeah, everything taste nice to me as long as I trust the Restaurant. LOL. And this restaurant, is hehe.



This was taken on the way home, Right when we passed Kg. Ayer.


I editted it a bit. ugh. i dun like it but whatever.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment