Tuesday, December 25, 2007

amusement parks.

LOL. Have anyone ever watch Stairway To Heaven? Well, we did (we, as in, me, my mum, my sister) LOL. But, While in the last episode, trust me, I slept through it. LOL. I was too tired. Anyways, the point is, the main attraction of Stairway To Heaven is LOTTE WORLD. My mum and I like it. I'm not so sure about my sister? Maybe, so I went around the official website, while researching for a story I'm writing. Anyways, turns out, I don't think I'll be really okay in Lotte World, wanna know why~?

TOO MANY THINGS I DON'T LIKE IS IN IT. I mean, 1/4. 1/4 of it consist of my phobias. I don't think I can go on Fantastic Odyssey, Drunken Basket, The Adventures of Sinbad, Jungle Adventure and Pharaoh's Fury.

But, I must ride the Camelot Carraousel. No matter what they say, 17 and still wanna ride it? I don't care. LOL. And I wanna take pictures too. I don't care if I sound kiddy or just plain annoying. But, yes, Carraousel, here I come. Haha.. Anyways, I don't think I'm going Korea soon. One of the place which I aim to visit though. Korea. One of the many reason why I want to go to Korea, is Lotte World.

But, now knowing the content of lotte world. Should I go~? LOL. Did you know the difficulty of making me get into the simulator in JP? Did you know? LOL. Of course, you don't. And did you know, I WILL NEVER STEP IN THE PADDLE BOAT IN JP? LOL.

Too bad, now I guess most will think I'm kiddy. Whatever. I don't care. Anyways, Reason why~? Too many to list, wanna noe why I don't wanna get in simulator and paddle boat? Ask my sister. LOL.

Anyways, today is 25th December, 1 more week to KK. I know, I sound so damn excited. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment