Saturday, December 22, 2007

ahahaha

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. You wouldn't believe what just happened. The TV was on. And a movie just started. Me and my sister are in the TV room, so yeah, I'm infront of the lappy as usual with my cute head phone listening to LOVE LOVE LOVE by Epik High and my sister is reading a novel. LOL. The movie starts. I'm not looking at the TV. My sister looks at me with 'this' look. I took off my left headphone and;

w - "cerita apa tu long?"
h - "........"
w & h - *listens to the tv*
TV - "Seharum bunga yang menggoda, Sekadar dipandang usah dipuja, Kau pasti tak percaya, Kasih ku bukan"
w - "arghhhhhh... remote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
h - "remote!! sanaaa! sana!! sana!!"
w - "mannnnaaa... IT'S NOT HEREEEEEEEEE!!! *freeaks out, jumps up and down, searches remote*"
h - *closes ear & dumps head to the novel*
w - "the remote's not here!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhh... *looks near TV, sees remote. Runs up to TV and switch it off.* fuhhh.... "
w & h - "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

LOL. We are weird.... LOL.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment