Saturday, December 22, 2007

kk.

KK. Here we come. 11 more days. 2nd January. Me and my sister will be going on to KK. I'm excited because I just wanna go away from Brunei for a while. I'm just bored sitting at home. But, I'll be missing someone though during those period. Anyways, yes, we'll be going. Mum and dad aren't tagging along cause Syahmi's school-ing. This is the first time we're going somewhere w/o mum and dad. Would be awkward but we'll live but we're going with out grands and cousin which will be nice, yes? The last time we went outside Brunei was last 2 years, Yeah, we didn't even go to Miri / Limbang. Yes, we aren't that let's go overseas type of family much. LOL. Anyways, my cousin had mention going up to the mountain in KK, my sister and I's (LOL) instant reaction was.


w - "The scenery~~"
h - "The water~"
w- "Pictures~!!"
h - "Camera. =( "
w - " -__-"" "


CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK. I NEED YOUUUUUU. LOL LOL LOL.


till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment