Friday, June 5, 2009

new moon or harry potter?


credits: welt_herrschaft @lj

Harry Potter of course! Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for it since like forever! Enough said. But yes, I also can't wait for New Moon. Good morning, people! Here I am once again, trying to update but I don't know what to type in. Haha. I'm feeling hungry at the moment, even though I just had breakfast. Anyway, I've been trying to catch up with things and finally I did it last night. Had to stay up till late 11ish just to catch up with things. 'Things' actually meant for what's my number x fav. actor next project is? What he's been up to? Get it? *rofl.


credits: gothicyuna @lj

I still haven't finish the current episodes of A Man's Story. I think I'm on episode 5. God. I love the series so to the much. I love the team. And Park Ki Woong's acting is just love! :D Haha. Alright, enough about that. I've been wanting to re-decorate my room. Yes, again~ And I think I'll do it later this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon. Have so much things to do actually. And I haven't updated my things to do list. I need to do that real soon.

Oh! I haven't print those pictures yet. I need to do that too. But seriously, I'm having a hard time picking which picture to enlarge and which will be 3r or 4r sizes. Haha. I'm certainly trying to make things complicated. What a huhdang. Haha. Oh, that reminds me, I have tooooo many things to do so I might as well keep this post short.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment