Tuesday, August 12, 2008

fine. i'll stop.

Recently, I've beeeeen feeling down because of, erm, how do I explain? Ahh, I felt down cause I was feeling a sudden rush of emotions. No. Nothing serious. Just a sudden rush of emotions like this type of emotions 'sh*tineedtodotonnesofassignmentsand-iaintreadycausemybrainisstillonbreakhowonearthcanidothisstuffwheniain't-readyandomgineedmyreallifebackicantstayonthenetforhoursandohnoeswe-aregonnabehavingexamsinlikeindabatahlagigilaaai'mstress.'

Yes. Basically, my brain went on turning mode and then tried to dissolve everything in but it didn't work out to well, she needs some rest still. Cause it was all too much to take in seriously. Yeah. I wanted to do my best this semester but urgh, splur of the moment. I JUST NEED REST. But thankfully all the friends did a good job in letting me feel happy and their jokes are seriously one of a kind. And yes, when PJ comes we need to do a 'One more time' dance, yeah? HAHA.

So, no worries, I'll get used to this new semester soon. :D And now, I leave you with some photo. XD




till then

w a i n e y










yes. we superwaved, we talked but i felt like, it's not the same anymore. is it just me? or you feel it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment