Wednesday, August 13, 2008

everything's related.

I was watching Coffee Prince yesterday, via RTB2. And this conversation strucked me.

Eun Chan: “In the beginning, I never thought you’d like someone like me. It seemed like you liked Yu Ju. She’s so beautiful that I can’t compare with her, so I thought I was better off being seen as a man. When I asked how you would feel if I were a woman, you said you weren’t going to date around anymore, that you’d marry a nice woman from a nice background, someone your grandmother and mother approved of. I’m not womanly or pretty, but if we were sworn brothers, I could be with you all the time. When we goofed around, and you treated me so well… I liked it so much I couldn’t tell you the truth.

Han Gyul: “I really hate this. Why am I always betrayed by loved ones? Why didn’t my father tell me about my birth mother? Why couldn’t you tell me the truth? I thought about it so much my head felt like it would burst — it was because you couldn’t trust me. My father and you both. And I loved you so much. But you couldn’t trust me.”

Eun Chan: “It’s not that I couldn’t trust you, I couldn’t trust myself.


courtesy of dramabeans.com

My closest friends will know what I mean by this but I'm not sure. No, it's not about homosexuality since Coffee Prince is kinda about that and it's not about lying too, it's something beyond what was said by the character. Especially parts that I have highlighted and true, it resembles so much. :) But in the case of 'I never thought you’d like someone like me.', I still feel you don't and never will. No worries. It's complicated so that would be one of the reason why you don't understand.


till then

w a i n e y









it's true, i don't trust myself, and i don't know how you're feeling makes it more hard. superwave?

No comments:

Post a Comment