Friday, June 20, 2008

success.

YAY. Second food; Kimbap try out success. :D Kimbap otherwise known as Californian Roll or Sushi Roll. :D :D Yes. I'm happy. HAHA. Ingredients include, crab sticks, sausage, eggs, tuna, mayonnaise, spinach and yes, seaweed. =D HAHA.

Spend around an hour making this because it took a lot effort with the cooking, frying, slicing and such but in the end, it was worthed. And, I now understand what people meant by "The cook tend to don't have the mood to eat their own delicious cooking" HAHA.




The ingredients.



Since, I forgot to buy our own bamboo mat, I had to use plastic for it's mat.



It was actually five, ended up eating one, and giving one to my Grands. ;)


My favourite one. Cause the ingredients were specially dedicated to me. ;)

HAHA.


till then

w a i n e y





wanna try some? lol. i can make one for you. maybe soon? lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment