Friday, June 20, 2008

Chapter 141.

Yesterday was something. HAHA. LOL. I was so happy at home because 1박2일 . HAHA. I waited like crazy for 3pm to arrive and when it did. I went crazy. HAHA, The episode yesterday was OMG. It was OMG. The 108 times bowing thingy caught me off-guard and Eun Ji-Won really did them 108 times. It must have taken up all his energy seriously. And the next mission was the bungee jumping. I was screaming Lee Seung Gi Hwaiting all the way. I was. I was screaming and saying “Hwaiting!!! You can do it! Gwenchana!” HAHA. And when it was passed to Eun Ji-Won, I went “Eun Ji-Won! HWAIIIIITING.” Cause I, myself was nervous and I’m not even in their shoes. HAHA.

And when Kim C, took over Ji Won, I knew he’ll do it in one try. I knew he wouldn’t hesitate, he has that attitude in him. That, ‘Let’s get it over and done with’ attitude. :D :D Which I absolutely adore, one of the reason why I adore Kim C. LOL. I adore the 6 men in 1박2일 because of various reasons. I adore Lee Seung Gi cause I love his voice. Especially when he sang 내여자라니까, 삭제. One of my favourite song from him. And I adore his down-to-earth attitude and yes, I just like him because of various things. HAHA. I adore Eun Ji Won because, he’s funny in a weird way and he has his own ways of settling his matters. I first saw him in여고생 시집가기 and HAHA. He was awkwardly funny because his character made him that way. He’s very very witty. HAHA. I adore MC Mong because he’s so funny to begin with but he can be very serious at times and I love how he adores people around him (especially kids) and I love how things doesn’t get into his head. I adore Kang Ho Dong because he’s just a one of a kind MC. HAHA. I loved when he MC-ed Love Letter a few years back. It was one of my favourite show. And yes, X-Man was much funny with him around. And Lee Su Geun, I adore him just because he’s such a funny comedian but very subtle about himself and I love how he just adore his wife. HAHA. Kim C, Oh gosh. I adore him because of his relaxed attitude. Not much guys have that attitude anymore.

Anyways, after watching 1박2일 , dad and I had a little father-daughter grocery session. :D HAHA. We were shopping for some ingredients and yes I was being picky as usual and HAHA. And after shopping for grocery, went to Pasar Malam cause we wanted to buy some Soto for mum and Syahmi. And, I wanted to drink Air Kelapa which me and dad ended up buying 4. HAHA. And then went home immediately and watched Sponge 2.0 with Syahmi and dad and mum was watching IDK. LOL. XD XD. And ate. :D And that was also when I realized I forgot to buy the main thing I wanted to buy. HAHA.

till then

w a i n e y






did you know you have that attitude in you? that down-to-earth and very-relaxed attitude? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment