Monday, February 11, 2008

who? ME?

W A I. Most people had asked me how the hell did w a i came? I mean, how on earth did I came up with this nick name. To tell, you the truth, I have a lot of nicknames. I mean, adik and angah is what my parent, sister and brother call me. Wahiidah, my real name is what most of my cousins call me and Fizah and ofcourse Syah. I think my 3A friends call me that too, some call me Idah though. Then there was Waidah, neighbours call me this. Then, wiidah, this is what Nik’ call me, my childhood friend. Then there was Wee Wee, Ree Ree and Fee Fee called me this. Then there’s w a i, w a i is what most people call me now. LOL. Most mistaken them for Y or why. ROTFL. But w a i actually comes from WAHIIDAH, strike the H and the I D A H. Then you have W A I. And then, most of my links are W A I N E Y. Why? LOL. It’s a combination of my name and my sis’. W A I, HANEY. See? It’s my sister’s idea, you know. Cause I wasn’t in the state of mind of where I can be creative when we did my second friendster. HAHA.

Well, that’s the story of the name. What else? I should tell you about ME. 17, turning 18, October. I’m a Halloween baby. Yeah, I was born on the 31st October, 1990. I was in my Mum’s tummy for 12 exact months, equal to 1 year. So, I’m opposite of a pre-mature baby. When people asked me or say “12 MONTHS? SERIOUSLY? HOW COME?” I answer; “The first doctor during the 9 months and so wasn’t cute nor handsome, so I wasn’t in the mood to go out. Then after 9 months, the doctor wasn’t welcoming. Finally on the 12th month, brutah the doctor handsome” ROTFL. I was just kidding. LOL. People that I’ve told that ^^ please don’t believe, OKAY? It’s a joke. Anyways, other than being a twelve month baby, I was quite a naughty and hard to handle baby. One, I play around till I knocked my head to a glass and hurt myself and it left me a scar. Two, I ate maggi with ONE bottle of Chili sauce, YUM. HAHA. Three, I ran around a lot. HAHA.

Most of the time, I’m pretty hard-headed. I change my mind easily but make decision on my own. For example; joining MD then UBD was my idea. Picking, Sociology, Accounting, Economics and GP was my idea. Then, I make harsh decision. I don’t like it when people hurt me and then bring the topic up again, cause it’s just plain STUPID. I don’t like texting actually. When, I make decision, I’ll stick to it and then change when I think is necessary. When people hurt me, don’t expect me to ball my eyes out and cry. I talk back. =) YES, I do. Once, I heard people calling me names, well, this is what I said “Bitch? Am I? Oh why, thank you. But, did you realize, everything that you’ve called me only refer back to you? I’m a bitch than you’re a bitch too. I’m stupid then you’re stupid too. I don’t need people telling me I’m beautiful. CAUSE, I KNOW I AM.”

And then, I realize most think I’m weak. Well, I don’t know, maybe, I don’t know. It’s okay if you think I’m weak, and it’s definitely okay if you hate me. I like it better if u do hate me. =) Honest. HAHA. Manipulator? Ah. The same old story, I’m just cruel, not quite a good manipulator but I’m cruel. Evil, some may say. Why? Cause, I don’t know. I wasn’t taught to be cruel but my environment, things that I’ve been through, made me defensive of myself. Yeah. What else? Unaffectionate. DUH. I hate it when I have to be one. I may become affectionate but it depends on my mood. But if u forced me to, get the hell out of my life. I don’t care much about other’s feeling, you know, I mean, if you’re hurt with my words, who asked you to be so sensitive.

I’m sensitive too, you know. I mean, simple, one word thing can make me hate you big time. If I see you, treating me with NO respect, please say good bye to me liking you. X) I can pretend to like you, yeah, I CAN, I CAN EVEN BE A HYPOCRITE, tell you the truth, I’m good at that, but, nahhh.. I prefer hating you infront of you. YEAH? Eh, wait, ada orang terasa kah? OOPS. HAHA. Whatever. Not my problem. Don’t come to me and say “Are you talking about me?” FYI, This post is dedicated to EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HATE. I mean, the bad one, yeah?

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment