Thursday, February 14, 2008

BFFs are certainly forever.

LOL. XD XD. I came to MD on, 26th February. But, March marks, a year knowing my wonderful BFFs. OMG. X) X) Seriously. I miss them. Nisah, Mar and Zimah. =) =) They were the people I hung out with during my MD times. They were the people, I go to for comfort. And, mind you, they, other than families, were the only who knew that I went through a hell of a lot. HAHA. Yeah. I went through a hell of a lot. And they were the only one who knows the real me, I guess. =) They were the only people who knew I was deeply sad and discomfort when I didn’t get in UBD during the first intakes and they were the first people I told that I am in UBD. HAHA.

On my first day of UBD, surprisingly, I cried cause that was the time when I really miss my BFFs. And They were the people I first called after I went to UBD. And I literally cried. Yeah, that was one of the moments where I felt happy, sad and this sort of mix emotions. LOL. XD XD. So, I felt like telling you guys how we met. HAHA. I met Nisah, during GP, 1st of MARCH. She was in my BE actually. BE21. And, I think she was the last girl that I talked to in my BE and vice versa. HAHA. And, I had actually talked to her during our very first GP lesson which was conducted at 2? And, I was like “We’re in the same BE, right? What’s your PS?” and turns out we had the same PS, which was PS 1 & 5. =) =)

And a few minutes later, came Zimah. HEHE. I noticed she looked kinda quiet but it’s erm, kinda the opposite? LOL. And then, introduce ourselves during GP and we even went to dining hall right after that. HAHA. This was when we exchanged numbers and stuff. Zimah and Nisah turns out to be in the same Business Class and we also have the same PS = PS 1 & 5. HAHA. Coincidence? Hehe. Anyways, the next day was our second day, so, PS 1 & 5, I was with Nisah and couple of friends and then turns out during GP, we had our very first GP project which was to build a school model.


I was teamed up with Nisah and two other guys in our class. Zimah, however was team up with another bunch of people. LOL. And, I think on the 5th of March, Mar came in our GP, and teacher asked the whole class, who would take in Mar in their group and our group did. LOL. So, in words, all four of us met in GP room 105. And we were GP classmate. With them, I had this sense of home feeling. You know? Where, you know you can trust and depend on them to help you?


I was real close with them, we shared secrets. HAHA. We talked a lot and so much more. We were real loud and we had fun together. We were used to being in the same group and we were used to sitting together. LOL. We do almost many random things such as, scribbling in each other’s paper. One of the things that I had really miss doing was packing up lunch at home and eating them together in either room 105 or 104. That was one of the thing that I really miss. During this lunch we’ll talk and laugh and yes, we talk about people. HAHA. So? Anyways, yeah. I miss them, a lot.

The very last time, I saw them in MD was one of the moments that I couldn’t forget. Was really sad but I kept it all in but at home, I burst out to tears especially reading their little letters. Yeah, I cried. And they know I would. =) =) One of the things that I love to do with the three of them was group conversation in MSN. Yeah, and when we are in group conversation, we’re super riuh and that’s the time when we make tonnes and tonnes of announcement. HAHA.

My BFF;s are also the only people who know most of the things I went through during my UBD years. Not only that, they know a lot. Seriously. HAHA. What else? My BFF;s are the people who gives me advice and people that I talk to most of the time. When I’m in this state of getting pissed off, my BFF;s are the people I rely to for comfort other than, mum, dad, sister, bro and families.

In words, I love my BFF;s and I miss them a lot.

LOVE;s

w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment