Monday, March 30, 2009

RESTTTT!!!!!!!!

Yes, I need super duper and more rest. I think I'm physically and mentally exhausted. I don't even have the time to check my mails. *sigh. Tired is not enough to explain how I am now. Tired, exhausted, worn out, drained. Add all of those words together. Maybe that can explain how tired I am. I even have panda eyes now. *laughs. Been having so many presentations this month. It's like continuous. From one presentation to another. T-I-R-E-D.

I'm waiting for Music Bank to come on. I need to watch Super Junior's comeback on TV. :) The high definition, the clarity. *giggles. Anyway. What happened so far? Well, one thing for sure, I cut my hair, I watched more CSI, I bought Slumdog Millionaire and Twilight. *laughs. I've been waiting for the DVD version and it's finally here! *happy! I haven't finish watching Slumdog Millionaire cause my laptop wanted to play around with the heat. (: *laughs. I bet my friends would be the only people who understand what I just said.

And, yeeeeah. I cut my hair but it's still long, not short. *satisfied. Is very satisfied because I've been wanting to cut my hair like it and never had the courage to. Then, when I did, I'm glad! :D Haha, no one saw me in my new hair, yet. :P But, I'll just say, I initially wanted the hair when I saw BoA during her Girls on Top era. (: It's boyish but still long. And It can be messy but still beautiful. Haha. Ehhh, enough about hair. Haha.

I've re-watched Twilight and I just realised something. I actually have two favourite scene in the movie. I used to think I like one; the baseball scene. Turns out, I really liked the scene when Bella came over to Edward's house and she was introduced to the family. Esme actually said "Cute!" which I thought was cute! *smiles. Now, I can't wait for New Moon. November. It's coming on November. But, I WANT HARRRYYYY POTTERRRR NOWWW! I can't wait no more! Seriously! The posters are tempting. Especially Draco's! Do you know how much I love Draco! He's cool like that you know. The bad boy. *laughs. I hope Half blood will be epic and will make me cry when I go out from the cinema. *laughs.

Anyway, 2 more episodes to go for Boys Before Flowers! And then, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm planning of making a review and I already planned some of the review. But I'm waiting for the two final episodes. My favourite episode so far would have to be Episode 11 cause I'm bias. (: But, without the bias, em, I say, my favourite will be Episode 19 and that's it. Haha. Oh, I better go. I'm planning on watching CSI : NY. Disc 3 and 4 is collecting dust sudah. Hehe.

till then

- w a i

No comments:

Post a Comment