Friday, February 6, 2009

tags. work load. busy.


*waves. Hello. *laughs. Yes, I realise I've been MIA with this blog lately. Well, as previously mentioned, I was on hiatus. (: I've been really busy with works, works and more works. And then, whenever I'm online, I rarely get the opportunity to update my blog. I picked watching Boys Before Flower over updating. Oh, I'm addicted. :P

Aaand I've experienced some new things lately, *laughs. For example, I forgot to bring my mobile twice in a two weeks! *sigh. The first time, I was okay, Careless, I said. The second time, *laughs, I freaked! Cause I really did brought my phone out from my house, I was holding it when I went out the door. *sigh. I don't know what's up with me with phone nowadays. *laughs. Anyway, enough of that. I still have a lot of works to do and I'm currently taking an hour or two off. Then, I'm back to research. *sigh. But it's alright! :D

I was looking through Kim Min-Jun's, yes Lee Min-Ho's look a like, online store. Why? Oh Why? Why can't Brunei have all those thingss? I want some of themmm. Especially that shoulder bag. Been searching for it all over the place since last year but I never get to find theeem! The jeans pun lawa~ :) I went *gasp, *gasp, here and there. Cause I never get to see the jeans in Brunei. Or maybe ada, it's just that I don't know where to get it. *laughs.

Oh yeah, I was looking through my 2009's diary and I suddenly had the urge to scrapbook. I never did any scrapbooking before but yeah, I think it will be a worth to try. Soon. (: I think I had the urge cause my diary looked pretty much dull. :S *smiles. So yes. And, while I was looking through my diary, I realised we have quite a lot of assignments. It's different but I think I can cope with this. Oh, I now declare my friendster dead. :D *giggles. I feel like deleting 'em. But I don't know. Well, I rather keep it dead actually.

What else did I want to say? *laughs. I don't know. Ohh, I almost forgot;


I've been tagged for this by two people, Mar and Fizz.

Mar,
I've known her since my early days in MD. :) My best friend who I hang out and eat with at MD, along with Zimah and Nisah. :D She's an awesome friend and she's definitely fun to talk to! When I was in MD, I always, mind you, ALWAYS, hang out with Mar. *smiles. And, let me tell you a little secret, when I left MD, Mar, Zimah and Nisah each gave me a letter. When I first read them, I burst into tears because I was grateful. I was grateful I have Mar as my best friend! :D LOVE;s.

Fizz,
I've known Fizz since Form 3, when I transferred to SMJA. Fizz was the only people I was close to in SMJA along with Syah. :) That also means, I've known her for almost 5 years. A long time. :D :D She's a really wonderful best friend and you will find that she remembers the cutest things, like months we last met and sorts. :D She likes pink and she's a very sweet girl, :D and I remember when we chatted for hours on the phone back then, *laughs. I'm very glad she's my best friend, cause she always make me feel comfortable and I can always talk to her about anything! :D *hugs.

I'll list out ten facts. :)

- I'm currently in my second year of Uni. (: *loves.
- I'm satisfied with everything I have.
- I don't like texting. I love calls more.
- I need to find my copy of Bay's first album! I know I put it on a CD somewhere.
- I have tonnes of burn CD. It's hard keeping track of it.
- My favourite colour is purple. *laughs.
- I can come off as arrogant and rude at many times.
- I like someone independent and non-romantic more. *giggles.
- I have lots of nicknames; wai, wee wee, waidah, wiidah and of course, wahiidah. *smiles.
- I'm currently an avid fan of Boys Before Flower.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment