Thursday, November 13, 2008

DEFINITELY A DISEASE!!!!

ROFL. I sooooo don't wanna remember what I did for Science drama today! I am literally laughing my self out when I rewind my brain to what I did during the drama. Hehehe. I now declare, I can NOT act! I am 100000% sure! HAHA. And yes, being the last group was a painnnn! We had to wait, wait and wait. I was praying hard I will not forget any of my lines. And I think I didn't. Maybe. I'm not quite sure. LOL. XD. And if I have to scream that loud again someday, I think I will FAINT. HAHA. "Definitely a disease!!!!!!!!!!" I anti that line now. HAHA.

And yes, I played the role of a doctor who is "annoying-sarcastic-and-miss-know-it-all". I didn't get to explain that. :P Man, was it intense? Yeah, it was! I kept telling myself if I survived Seni Kreatif and Pendidikan Jasmani, I will definitely survive this too. And, thankfully, I did. :D How did I feel during the performance? Embarrassed. I couldn't think straight. I shut myself down from thinking of things other than my next lines. HAHAHA. And yes, I have to admit remembering lines and actions is much harder worrrrk! LOL. :D

In simpler words, I am glad that our assignments are done. Wait, Seni Kreatif? I have NO idea. So yeah. But those assignments are done! Now, we'll be in the exam phase. I'm gonna be in full hiatus mode then, AGAIN *that annoying-sarcastic-tone! ughh, lol*. So yeah, exam starts in a matter of moments. So, I need to really stop myself from using the net for un-educational purposes. Haha. ANYWAYS. It's been a real hectic 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks. We've been working non-stop and practicing non-stop that I actually forget my routines. Yes, I forget what I should do and what I'm suppose to do. It was just toooooo hectic.

So yes. I'm tired, as always. We'll be having our last lecture for the Semester, this Saturday and it's Pendidikan Jasmani which starts at 12pm. Yeah. I can go to sleep for like 1238123 hours. Right. HAHA. But I haven't done my course evaluation. I'll do them on Saturday too, I guess. And I think I should stop now. I need to transfer all those downloaded items. DBSK with their Version C of Mirotic is killing me. They are too awesome for words. I LOVEEEEEEEEE Wrong Number's MV. :D And I lovvvvvvvvvve the song. HAHA



credits: colleeflower @ lj.com

You've got the wroooooooong number. :D :D I need to watch 'em again! HAHA.



till then

w a i n e y







em. why can't i stop myself from liking you?
i'm afraid of getting hurt but still i say 'good luck' to you.
idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment