Thursday, October 2, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya. :D

Here's my post on Raya. :D

Selamat Hari Raya to;

- the families, mama, babah, along, syahmi and of course, the cousins. :)

- the bff;s, nisah, mar, zimah.

- the sf;s, lina, ros, zie, via.

- the bestest friends, fizah, syah.

- the best and closest friends, nik', nana, ruez, dayat, fee fee, ree ree, zifah, dibah.

- the coursemates, like those people i hang out with.

- the friends, those who know me.

:D There. Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir dan Batin. If I ever hurt anyone in any way, I apologise and I ask for forgiveness. :D Enjoy your raya, everyone! Raya only comes once a year, so have fun.

sincerely from,

- w a i.







& you, the person i call south .
selamat hari raya. :)
if liking you is wrong, then i apologise.
i don't think you read this blog..
but, Happy Raya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment