Friday, September 12, 2008

ROTFLLLL. Your eyes. your smile.

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD, like literally! while watching SHINee's 080910 Mnet Reality Show (Episode 7). Minho as the King, HAHA, He's awesome, all of them are awesome. I think this episode is the second best episode. I still like Episode 4 and 5 better even though Minho didn't talk much in there. :D HAHA. Onew's transformation while directing was yeah, scaryyy. HAHA. But when Minho was the actor, eheheh. He changed too in a coool way.


Credits: magazinet(as tagged), shinee-ing, achel @ SHINee Forums


So, I haven't updated my blog for a while. Haven't had the time to update so yeah. Well, I did, but I was just lazy. Anyways. So life has been quite hectic. With the whole assignments and stuff going on. But this week was fun too so it's all goood. Last Wednesday, we had a group discussion at my house. ;D Not only we did discuss about our presentation, we were also discussing about so much and so many things.

HAHA. What happened on wednesday, stays on wednesday. :D And then, Thursday. As usual, we have Seni Kreatif and Science Practical. And yes, we still need to wear casual clothing on Thursdays, I guess, I'm fine now. I can accept it now. HAHA. And we changed our venue. We're no longer doing Seni Kreatif in G.41? We're doing it at MPH. Multipurpose Hall that is. :D Much bigger and muchh colder. HAHA. Yes, we need to be bare-footed while doing Seni Kreatif.

And, I finally understand now. I finally understand what our assignment for Seni Kreatif is. Our group, as in 'D' will be doing this Performance Art- type of performance. And I looked it up, and it means,

Performance art is art in which the actions of an individual or a group at a particular place and in a particular time constitute the work. It can happen anywhere, at any time, or for any length of time. Performance art can be any situation that involves four basic elements: time, space, the performer's body and a relationship between performer and audience.


From the sound and looks of it, we really need to shake off our malu-malu-ness. HAHA. And yes, we are using more body movement and facial expression. So yeah. Basically our group is definitely doing something different, something that is more difficult. And yesterday during Seni Kreatif we had to come up with this theme that we need to present right that instant. And our group which consist of me, Lina, Fifi, Shimah and Marana came up with 'Contradiction' and mind you our language for Seni Kreatif is Malay.

And yes. We kinda present this thing about Contradiction where by this one person is having a split personality. :D Was very inspired by Last Friends. So yeah. Well, to me, the mates did well, while I, HAHAHAHAHA. Was trying hard to not laugh or get embarassed. HAHA. Yes, I don't like acting when I'm told to act but I can act when no one knows I'm acting. You get me? No. Wellll. HAHA. Figure them out yourself. Yes? :D

So, right after Science practical, dad picked me up and we headed off to sent my brother off to school. :D And, we then headed off to pick up my mum. ;D Since, I needed to buy something, mum told dad to drop us off at The Mall for a while so that dad can go back to work. So, yeah, went off to The Mall and headed off straight to Bright Optics. Yess, I need to buy Contact Lenses. :D It's been two month since I wore them and I practically am okay with wearing contacts now. Alhamdullilah. :) I remembered when I was in Form 5, I couldn't even get them inside my super vision. HAHA. After buying those contact lenses, went to the grocery storeee. Yippeee. You know how much I love grocery.

OOOOOkay. I need to do more stuff, should get off this laptop. My hands been itching to change my layout but I haven't had any photoshoot for a while, so nahhh. HAHAH.

till then

w a i n e y







:) superwave. you did. and i was kidding with the 'masuk class?' hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment