Saturday, April 12, 2008

my side of the story.

I now decide to speak up. Yeah. You know, if you wanna say bad things, I don't really care anymore. This is my blog so I can post anything. Including the truth, =) So, if some people wanna judge me by this post, be my guest. I just do not care anymore. And now, if you suddenly regret things, well, you know It's toooo late. XD

So, people has been asking here and there and all I answered was "No comment, yeah?" LOL. And, I can now see the consequences of that answer, people getting manipulated easily. HAHA. Even close friends, yeah? Thank god, some is not manipulated, I'm proud of that people. XD XD. LOL.

So, how would you actually feel if you were asked to pick between your friends and well, your bf or gf, let's just say, yeah? So, tell me how would you feel? To be honest, I feel that, that's just one plain stupid move and question. So, boys and girls, never asked your other half to make a choice between you and their friends that's as if making people pick between their mum and dad. OKAY? Well, maybe not for people who doesn't care and respect their friends then maybe they can pick. Eww.

Anyways, another annoying thing that always happen in well, relationship, being over-dramatic. XD XD. You know, like, getting overdose and such. I mean, you need not overdose people, I mean, what if suddenly you really need those meds, nahhh, menyesal saja karang. HAHA. And do not cry in front of others and make dramatic faces, it just annoys people, it doesn't make people sympathy you, I mean, some would sympthised but c'mon, do you want people to think of you as a weak, fragile person, kalau saya, NO WAY.

Other than that, saying things you regret over and over again. I mean, today you say this thing that make your other half pissed off and you regret them, and he or she accept your apologies and then you say it again the next day. That is plain annnnnnoyinggg. If I was in that situation, say goodbye to a peaceful relationship, mengamuk saja saya tuu. It's as if like you never care about what other people feel and you think of yourself only and expect people to agree with you. NOO OH.

Not to forget, one very important aspect that you need to really take care of is understanding. I mean, boys~ YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND GIRLSS. I mean, I know some do, such as, erm, maybe my Changmin or Kyuhyun? HAHA. I mean, when ever the girls say P.M.S, do not, I repeat, DO NOT get on their nerve, you may regret. HAHA. But seriously, you surely don't wanna see a girl having PMS blew up, karang kamu jua yang seksa~ See? Understand girls whenever they say "girls' thing" and never never tell them to eat panadol when they are having their time of the month, gila, mana keluar tu. Girls will just be in paiiin.

Next point, (esehhh macam org membuat essay plang, LOL.) being too controlling. God, I mean, everyone hates being controlled, right? I mean, who would, to those control, go control your life. Don't need to bother others with your way of clothing la, rambut la, kasut la, shut the hell up la with your opinion, sekali sekala boleh but all the time? Annoying. Controller may not notice it but hey. Let's hope they do soon.

NEXXXT, being unfair. Some people in a relationship do not have this fairness thingy. I mean, yeah, if you want your name on her nick in MSN, put her name on your nick and make her feel loved bukan make her feel common. Andd, if you wanna talk to girls without her being annoyed or insecure, let her talk to guys, yeah? Especially those guys you are jealous about. LOL. Psst, girls, awal-awal ganya tu durang buat your names on their nick udah 2-3 weeks, mana ada tuuu. HAHA.

Never complain about not getting to spend time together, you need to understand her too, I mean, maybe the girl can't stay but she'll stay when she have discussion and such. Or maybe, she just doesn't trust u, I mean, maybe she feels that you will not be with her to stay along. I mean, I know you discuss with the guy but all their reaction will be "OHH."

Being impatient. NEVER, mc a girl like me especially when you haven't receive a text back, I mean, you can MC but after 1 hour or so, don't force her to text you instantly, she has her own life, you know? Maybe she's busy with cooking, assignment or TV, OKAY? And, not to forget, never discourage her from liking her favourite artist. They have special attachment with them so don't ruin it. Ler her beeee. Maybe she likes the artist for a valid reason. DON'T start fight about them liking boy bands. Saya inda suka~

Forcing them to be affectionate. You can't force a person to be affectionate, it comes naturally so be patient. Indakan kamu mahu the girl affectionate hari-hari kan~~~~~~~~ Boring jua kali tu ahh. Mesti jua bermusim~ Ai, boys, will be boys. If the girl finds it hard to be affectionate, be patient, she will be one moment and that affectionate will be really sweet so don't force. A forced affectionate action is so not sincere = it means nothing. OKAY?

Anyways, this is it for now, toooo many to list and I;m tired, let's hope if I'm really rajin, I'll post the to be continued, yeah? XD XD.

till then

w a i n e y




6 days. monday. give me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment