Monday, April 14, 2008

& english yeah?

LOL. XD XD. Anyways, I;m tired!! LOL. And, this Thursday is my very last Peer-teaching and it's also one of the crucial ones, Pelajaran Am. Aiyayai. LOL. I'm nervous, cause our topic is always use as an example so yeah. Plus, we need concrete materials. Let's hope it's gonna go well. Hehe. Anyways, Wednesday's our Learning and Development I test. So, wish me luuuck.

I knooow. I'm suppose to be reading but yeah, decided to change the layout again. I know, I can;t stick with the previous one, my Tagboard looks small. So yeah. Changed. This is still simple, so not much change. What else? I need to take a shower and do my revision. Aiii. I really do hope I can do well on the next test. Hehe. Anyways, I noticed something these past few days. Erm, how to explain, avoidance? Eh, not the right word. But yeah. Anyways, someone's working tonight. Teaching. LOL. Good luck Long. Jangan lupa belanja, kidding.

Bah, bah, I should stop. Revise w a i! LOL.

till then

w a i n e y




thanks. just what i needed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment