Sunday, February 17, 2008

sometimes.

Sometimes, people do things behind my back. Sometimes, people think that I don’t know but I actually do. Sometimes, people think I’m really just another weak, fragile and stupid girl who needs attention, Whatever. Sometimes, people think they can lie to me and I will not find out. Sometimes, people hurt me and they think the word ‘sorry’ is enough.

HELL NO. Anyways, I don’t mind if ANY of you think that I’m this way. Well, let’s just say, to me, you’re stupid cause you judge me by the way I look and write in blog. You think I’m weak, stupid and not brave enough? Let’s just say, it’s the other way around. I have been living in this world FOR 17 years. Not to make it sound dramatic or anything, but eventhough I’m still 17, I went through a hell of a lot. My life was definitely DRAMA right from the start. 2005 -2007, was definitely too much drama that my life turns to look like a Korean drama. And it seems like it’s not going to stop. 2006, drama, 2007, drama and 2008, much much much more drama. HAHA. WELL, Thank you to those people who likes to create drama in my life. I sincerely thank YOU.

I can handle drama very well you know, just because I’m prepare for them now. I know, I know, you think I’m just bragging and stuff but you know what, go to hell with what you think. I don’t care with any single word you think about me. Weak you say? Thank you. Stupid you say? Thank you. Miss tend to understood you say? Thank you. She looks easy to play with? Why, THANK YOU. But mind you. Eventhough, I may look like this, x) Well, let’s just say, only my families, BFF;s and one – two friends in UBD know who I really am. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Seriously I do.

But do keep on hating me, do keep on thinking that I am stupid. I don’t mind if you hate me or think I’m stupid. PLUS, I love it if you think I’m weak, easy to play with, coward and easy to lie to. Yeah, I LOVE THAT. For those who think I’m being sarcastic, I give extra points to you, seems like you’re not stupid after all…….. NOT. Lie to me all you want people, lie. I don’t care. Hurt me all you want people, I don’t care.

But before that, be prepare of what I’m gonna do. Be, 100% prepare. But, first of all, I thank every ONE who’s been hurting me for the past few days, weeks, months and year. I sincerely thank you. AND I’m not even kidding. You hurting me, you lying to me, YOU stupidly enough think I’m weak, I don’t blame you, plus, IT HELPED ME TO BE MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE DEFENSIVE THAN I ALREADY AM.

Every single person who have been trying to manipulate my life, sorry, It’s not working. PSSST, if you think I believed you when you told your story? I pretend that I do. PSSST, If you see me laughing with my friends when I’m mad, that’s the pretend me. Told you, I can be quite the pretender. You wanted this, and you’ll get it. By the way, this post that I made at 9 in the morning is especially dedicated to EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS BEEN HURTING ME. Which meannnnnnns, it’s excluding; MY FAMILIES, MY COUSINS, MY BFF;S (incase you think I’m your BFF;s, it’s Nisah, Mar and Zimah) and MY FRIENDS. So, if you’re status or name is not on the list, don’t be stupid and trying to deny the fact, IT’S FOR YOU. x) x) I’m done here. Cause doing things in blogs is so boring. I can’t wait for Monday. =) =)


till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment