Friday, February 22, 2008

pelajaran am.

Pelajaran am is General Paper right~? HAHA. DUH. So, it's Friday, but I woke up early. Well, not really. Cause, I had a discussion with my Pelajaran Am mates, Lina and Zie. Our topic that we have to present is Kaedah Diskusi. Yeah, diskusi. HAHA. Can I just call them Kaedah perbincangan? Pretty please. Saying Diskusi is just too hard for me. HAHA. LOL. It sounds weird to be exact.

So, I came around 9++ am. And, we went straight for the library, Place of resource and we asked for a room. So, yeah. We discuss things and realised that it was already 12. Theeeee slides are not done yet so yeah. In words, we were doing things for Pelajaran Am. I'm tired, LOL. Seriously. I neeeeeed to do revision and I need to do Pelajaran Am. I can deal with this though. YAY.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment