Monday, February 18, 2008

MIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, <3!

HAHA. Anyways, this days, It's so hard for me to transfer my pictures to my laptop cause yeah, my mobile does not have any memory card and it's getting annoying? LOL. But, soon. soon. Please LG, come back, i need youuu. HAHA. Anyways, so, how am I feelling this days? Still bothered? Well, not really, I'm doing okay today. I feel okay, no sudden mood swings, HAHA. Well, to me I'm okay, I don't know. Anyways, Tomorrow's the Shared Book Performance, where we, read a big book to our so called students. HAHA.

So, wish me luck, I'm the second along with my partner, HEHE. Anyways, what happened today? I. Well. Shoot, I can't remember. HAHA. I know I went eating lunch outside with Ros. I know I had two tutorials today and a lecture today. Erm, seriously, that's pretty much it? OH yeah, I've been going home early this days, haven't got the time to spent time with my special person. Well. it's very hard to stay back this days cause dad can only pick me up at like 12 and 4.30pm? IDK. But yeahh. It's hard for me to stay back and at times like this, I really really wish I had my driver's license already. HAHA.

Which will happen in like how many months? DECEMBER? And, like, December is the driving lesson baruu. Ugh. I'm 17, I like and I hate. HAHA. Anyways, I just realise, shorter hair is harder to maintain than long hair. ROFL. But trueee. I mean, I have to straighten them if I go out and longer hair doesnot need straightening. LMAO. But hey, I still love my hair.

OH OH, Happy Birthday Shim Changmin. Happy 20th!!! *heartsss all over places*

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment