Monday, January 28, 2008

what a day.

LOL. What a day it has been. I'M HAPPY. For many and many reasons. LOL. Firstly because, I had a good, lecture & tutorial today. Then, I get to spend time with my special person. Yes, I did. Hehehe. He looked adorable today. Hehe.. Not only, I get to spend time with him, LOL.. XD XD. He gets to spent time talking with me AND my sister too. Hehe. He was cute. And that face he made when he said "You're not gonna drive right~?" XD XD. CUTE.

Anyways,then, around 3.40pm or so, me and my sister went straight to the mall, yeasss, MALL. Cause, I was hungry. Yes, for the first time in my life, I felt SUPER hungry after class. I mean, I don't know, I really wanted to eat like ASAP. So, we headed off to The Mall. I wanted to eat something from Misato. Yeah, I'm hard-headed? I've been wanting to eat something from Misato since Saturday. And FINALLY.

Guess who I saw when me and my sister was searching for parking? Zimah!!! LOL. I was like "I think I know that person." *zooms in* "ZIMAH!" LOL. Now, I really miss talking to Zimah. I mean, I MISS HER A LOT. Unfortunately, I can't say much to her cause I was in the car and there was a pile, LOL, of line at the back. But, hey! There's always MSN.


And, So, we found a parking. Then, I went out the car and saw a very familiar license and car. I was like "Why on earth does this car look familiar, eh, babah jua tu!!!" LOL. Yes, my mum and my dad was there too. So, my first plan was take away Misato and eat at home. Yeah? SCRATCH THAT. Eat at the Mall. LOL.

So, I ordered Beef Teriyaki Udon, two sets of sushi, Mom and dad ordered Seafood Udon too, sis didn't eat anything but ordered Double Chocolate from okays, I forgot the namee. So, eat, eat. YEAYYY. I'm happy, I finally eat something from Misato. I mean, yeah, you should have seen how happy I was, I was like X) happyyyyy. SUPER DUPER HAPPY.

Then, dad had to pick up Syahmi at 5, so dad went first. Mum said we had to buy Bread. Yeah, but we end up with bread, tomatoes, carrots, Meiji Fran and lots more. Yeah. I know when mum says Bread, there's a lot more. LOL. And then, I met up my special person again at The Mall. We didn't spent much time together but I was happy. And, LOL. So, it's the second time, he sees me in Baju Kurung but w/o Tudong. I look different, y'know. With and without Tudong.

Kinda funny when you see me in baju kurung but w/o tudong, i mean CALI. Hahaha. Anyways, went home around 6. Now, another thing made me happy, YT is back!! OMMMMGGGG. AFTER A LOOONG TIME. Well, not exactly long. But YT coming back means a lot to me. I mean, it's my source of fangirl-ing. YEAH. I fangirl. Not here though. In my LJ. I fangirl a lot. LOL.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment