Thursday, January 31, 2008

it marks.

So. Today's thursday, Thursdaysss is usually the time I experiment things, Last week was Silky tudong and today was wearing this cute an inch heel but I'm having blister AGAIN.

I hate blister! It hurts. A LOT. I remembered having blister last year, when I wore a G.Davin shoes. It hurts like hell. Thank god, it was only sandals tadi. Because, if it was shoes, The back side will be having blister and trust me, that HURTS too much. I remember crying because I had blister in the past.

That reminds me, I used to wear high heels. Now, I just don't. I don't really know why. I mean, I used to wear those 2-3 inch heels and then I started wearing shoes and then I forgot how on earth do I wear heels. Hahaha. I don't know. It'll come sooner or later. I mean, wearing heels.

Anyways, other than that, today as in 31st January 2008 marks me and my special person's 3 months.

So, Happy three Months Syg.




till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment