Thursday, December 27, 2007

tired-ness

Tired-ness.

I went out today, and I went out yesterday. LOL. Tired-ness. Anyways, I went out from 10 am till 5pm yesterday (26/12) It was quite tiring. We went to my brother's school first to buy his school stuff. Then, honestly, I don't remember where we went. LOL. What I remember was, we ate at LaMee Restaurant at Serusop. The Kolomee ordered by my little bro was nice, he didn't get to finish it because he had mouth ulcer.

Anyways, I ordered, okays, shoot. i don't remember. LOL. Let the pictures do the talking then.


What I had ordered for drink. ^^ It's so pink and it tasted quite nice. Mum ordered Ice Lemon Tea, so I ordered this one.



And this is what I ordered for food. Sweet and Sour I think?



Sis ordered this one. Saladdd. LOL.


Photobucket


Mum, ordered this, butter prawn with nestum. Dad ordered Mango something which I didn't get to snap cause I was indulging my food... Dad's look nice thoooo. Hahahaha.

I NEED SLEEP. I have to go somewhere tomorrrrrrowww.

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment