Saturday, December 8, 2007

so.

So, yeah? The camera's not here yet. And I don't even know when in the world is it going to pop out. I don't think it would ever pop out of thin air. LOL. Most definitely. Anyways, so yeah, haven't found the camera yet. So I have no idea what to post. The previous post was picture taken in the year 2006 which was definitely a long time ago. So, I definitely don't like the picture. Anyways, my older sister had opened up her own blog. (yeah, finally, along gave in). Everyone should take a look at her blog. Nice~? Well, yeah. Erm, what else?

I basically eh, wait scratch that, basically is not a word, I, honestly, don't know what to post up. Oh yeah, I just realized. Been posting and posting but never really introduce myself, I never did because I had my own personal LJ, where I post up things about my and my own life, but since it's friends-only now, only people who have an account in LJ and friended me can read them. So here, goes~? Who on earth is W A I?

Well, she's 17, female, and University Under-Grad. She's at times, is hot-tempered. I guess, I'm also, conservative? Eh, I don't know. What else? Oh yeah, she loves music, Korean & Japanese basically, though she mainly listen to Dong Bang Shin Ki / Tohoshinki (東方神起), Ayumi Hamasaki (浜崎 あゆみ), TRAX (The TRAX), BAY and Kelly Clarkson (yeah, I realise she's neither Korean or Japanese). Other than that, well, as you may know, I'm definitely interested in photography, was inspired by the story Collage of Our Life. Not only it is a wonderful movie but it has this certain element that makes me love it and get interested.

Okays, apart from that, well, I LOVE watching movies, though, I get PICKY. Really and extremely picky with movies. When I say picky, I mean P.I.C.K.Y. LOL. My favourite movie of all time is definitely BATTLE ROYALE II; REQUIM, SURVIVAL PROGRAMME. Anyone watched this before? I never quite understand why this is my favourite movie but yeah. IT IS and I THINK FOREVER WILL BE MY FAV. LOL. XD XD.

"We never had anywhere we could go. I knew that all along. Or any place to go home to! This is war right? You're all fighting for your lives! But die and you're just one more candle! Even those poor little kids. You're all the same. You're no better than the adults!" - Takuma Aoi.


One of the many lines which I absolutely remember from BR II. One of the nicest yet rude line. Other than BR II, I also love The Magic of Ordinary Day. A Hallmark production, yeah... I guess you can watch it on Hallmark channel. I don't know and not quite sure~ But yeah, you should watch it.. Should should. Another movie which I love recommending to people is Windstruck. Windstruck starring one of my favourite actress; Jun Ji-Hyun. She's pretty and talented not to forget. Very recommended. Wait! why am I recommending things...

Anyways, Other than loving movies, I also love watching dramas though, I tend to not finish them especially those which gets so draggy. One of my favourite recommended drama is LIFE. A JDrama about bullying. It's rating aren't that high (but it did reached 17.4 in the last ep.) though but the message delivered are meaningful. Ah.... I need to stop writing this type of entry. LOL.

Apart from all the random things that I had type, I have very different and weird habits. Such as; Whenever i come home, I leave my socks on. LOL. I sleep with 3 different pillows. I tend to get picky with foods; Once I ate food from a newly opened restaurant, it was ugh. Then, I talk to myself a.k.a alone most of the time. I tend to shout at home, LOL, XD. I tend to get bored easily with dramas. And I am very vain. LOL. I THINK~??.

till then


w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment