Tuesday, December 18, 2007

food.

LOL. I'll show you the first batch. Trust me. IT'S REALLY BAD. I didn't even edit it in CS3. I though it was just too much work. Since I never really edit my photography pictures. (I always edit my own vain pictures though.) So, be warned. LOL. It's really bad. ughhhhh.





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okays, The second batch, which I love. Hahahahahah. This was taken when me and my sister had went to a cafe namely Au Lait at Seri Q-Lap Mall. The food was OKAY. But the drink was supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice.







And yes, usually this is the amount of food I eat everyday. Not to forget the light snacks in between, the hi-tea. The. Oh yeas. I eat a lot. =)

till then

w a i n e y

No comments:

Post a Comment